You're in Garry Cook's shoes .....

BlueMark

Right guys,

I thought this might be a little thought provoking for a few of us. Lets assume we do complete the Nasri deal, where if anywhere do you feel we still need strengthening ?

I am going to ask you to be realistic here (hence no Messi, Ronaldo type comments) but who would you like to see added to our squad and in what positions.

Personally I think we are done.......

Re: Your in Garry Cook's shoes .....

You'll find lots of the opinions you were looking for, here:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=230007</a>

bid for van persie just to really fuck with wengers head, maybe even thrown one in for wiltshire and walcott aswell

BlueMooner87 said:
bid for van persie just to really fuck with wengers head, maybe even thrown one in for wiltshire and walcott aswell

LOL, and as soon as he says they are going nowhere we know they are on their way!

Lescott and Kolo are abit weak at the back. Clichy was always abit twitchy in the big games for Arsenal, saw a little glimpse of this in the CS for the Nani goal.

Don't think that Adam Johnson is of the same class as Robben, Nani, Walcott, Malouda, Bale. Improvement could be made here.

although i like lescott he still puts the shits up me at times!!!!! maybe a top drawer centre back to go along side vinny?? after nasri and that then no-one,squad is ready to go for it!!

A replacement for Barry is the first thing I'd do.

Someone like Moutinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.