You're not incredible!

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
News report...........

Hulk has officially left Shanghai SIPG and is available to join a new team on a free transfer in January Credit: Reuters
Hulk has been linked with a host of Premier League sides, as well as with a return to Porto.

In July, Hulk showed off his incredible physique - looking even more shredded after hitting the gym during lockdown.

And he also revealed he had been approached by a host of clubs from the biggest leagues in Europe ahead of a free January move.

Hulk claimed: "I am listening to many proposals from Brazil and many places including in Europe.

"[I have offers from] Turkey, Portugal, England, Spain, Italy, Germany - and I also have an offer from China.

"Every day more new proposals arrive."

Hope he comes to the Prem and we are allowed back to serenade him.

News report...........

Hulk has officially left Shanghai SIPG and is available to join a new team on a free transfer in January Credit: Reuters
Hulk has been linked with a host of Premier League sides, as well as with a return to Porto.

In July, Hulk showed off his incredible physique - looking even more shredded after hitting the gym during lockdown.

And he also revealed he had been approached by a host of clubs from the biggest leagues in Europe ahead of a free January move.

Hulk claimed: "I am listening to many proposals from Brazil and many places including in Europe.

"[I have offers from] Turkey, Portugal, England, Spain, Italy, Germany - and I also have an offer from China.

"Every day more new proposals arrive."

Hope he comes to the Prem and we are allowed back to serenade him.

Poetic that it happened on the same day as Porto being fined €40k for kicking off late against us too.

Didn't we get accused of racism for singing you're not incredible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.