Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an absolute beast at winning the ball and doing things with possession so he has the power. The only issue for me is his height (5' 9.5") - we needs someone alongside him who is 3.5" taller than him.

I wouldn't worry too much about height as long as he's good enough. Would you have Verratti? ;-)

Similar to Ajax. I read somewhere on Twitter that Ajax's average age is 22.
Yes, both teams have great academies, but also can afford to do so, considering the quality of their respective leagues. Unfortunately we haven't really done so, Aleix is the closest, but he has barely played imo. Hopefully next season improves, onward and upward!

Though I think he is a good player and will improve, he is not City quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry too much about height as long as he's good enough. Would you have Verratti? ;-)
Kante isn't exactly tall either - but I'd have him in an instant. So long as you get appropriate sized players in addition to him it will be fine.

He is an absolute beast at winning the ball and doing things with possession so he has the power. The only issue for me is his height (5' 9.5") - we needs someone alongside him who is 3.5" taller than him.

So he's 2.5'' taller than Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.