Youth League Knock Out Round

Gundogan's Moustache

Looking to make a day of the Barca game and saw the under 19's play at 4:00 , is the mimi had going to be open for this and what's the best way to get tickets ?

It is at the mini-had
bit annoyed that they have pushed the kick off time back an hour tbh as i usually come in to watch these games then go into town for a drink and a bite to eat before the main affair

Neville Kneville said:
squirtyflower said:
It is at the mini-had
bit annoyed that they have pushed the kick off time back an hour tbh as i usually come in to watch these games then go into town for a drink and a bite to eat before the main affair

Can't you get your prawn sandwiches as a takeout ?
nah

like to eat off a table with a proper tablecloth and with a nice bottle of claret

What are the chances of this match being brodcasted? on Eurosport or on mcfc youtube channel? I'd say they are high but neither u21 internationals, nor Youth FA Cup matches were broadcasted...

Neville Kneville said:
SlimShadyRus said:
What are the chances of this match being brodcasted? on Eurosport or on mcfc youtube channel? I'd say they are high but neither u21 internationals, nor Youth FA Cup matches were broadcasted...

As it's Barca, I would say it's a decent chance but still not a certainty.

It's Schalke we're playing in the UEFA Youth League.

lancs blue said:
Neville Kneville said:
SlimShadyRus said:

It doesn't look as if Schalke routinely stream their youth matches (it's a pity it's not Barcelona in that respect).

ColinLee said:
lancs blue said:
Neville Kneville said:

It doesn't look as if Schalke routinely stream their youth matches (it's a pity it's not Barcelona in that respect).
Why would Schalke stream the match they play at Mini-had?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.