Zab or Micah?

nobody can eat fifty eggs

Who benefits the side more?
Is it a case of who the opposition is?

Does Richards get your vote because of his power, attacking prowess and strong defending or is it Zabaleta with his commitment, reliability and love for the shirt?

Richards in my opinion.

(And before you say it ... yes, I've got my tin hat on)

As much of a model pro as Zaba is, I don't think it is quite possible for him to love the shirt as much as Richards. One club man.

Both leave it all on the pitch.

Absolutely depends on who the opposition is.

For me if were playing a team that are difficult to break down then I want to see Micah bombing down the right and causing problems with his power and strength.

I would play Zab in more of the CL games especially away from home where we need to be disciplined (last night for example).

Neither is better than the other, just a case of them being slightly different players and both offering different attributes which can be utilised properly against different opposition.

chris85mcfc said:

For me if were playing a team that are difficult to break down then I want to see Micah bombing down the right and causing problems with his power and strength.

I would play Zab in more of the CL games especially away from home where we need to be disciplined (last night for example).

Neither is better than the other, just a case of them being slightly different players and both offering different attributes which can be utilised properly against different opposition.
I disagree with you about not playing Richards in CL away games.

When our team drops deep to contain and defend, Richards knows his position...just like Zaba. That's the least we'd expect.

Funny how Richards did better against Bayern than Zab did.

Richards is the perfect RB for any game.

Richards adds another dimension to our attacks. He really is amazing going forward, hard to stop and his final ball isn't looking too bad as well.

shawgorbie said:
If zabba plays like he did last night Micah all day long
I think, given his performances last season he is allowed an off night in a pre-season friendly, but understand what you mean.

chris85mcfc said:

You said it all. good post.

Zaba likes to stab too much and the really skillful players like Ribery and Ronaldo to score the 3rd have exploited this.

Micah can just muscle them off the ball like he did to the likes of Ribery, Robben in his youth, and if he's ever beaten (rare), has the pace to easily recover unlike Zaba.

Richards wouldn't let Ronaldo skip over him so easily like Zaba and I know this from years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.