Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

He is the fucking man
You know; that could be made into some sort of song. Maybe some of the budding M*******ys on here could come up with an idea or three. Something like "I was happy in the haze of a drunken diamond formation, but heaven knows I am the fucking man", perhaps?

Fantastic news,zab still has a part to play,last season was riddled with injuries for him,which was the contributing factor to his form,a full pre season under his belt and we will see the old zab all be it not playing as many games..

You know; that could be made into some sort of song. Maybe some of the budding M*******ys on here could come up with an idea or three. Something like "I was happy in the haze of a drunken diamond formation, but heaven knows I am the fucking man", perhaps?
He's probably done it as a rare single release already.

Fantastic news,zab still has a part to play,last season was riddled with injuries for him,which was the contributing factor to his form,a full pre season under his belt and we will see the old zab all be it not playing as many games..

Season before last, Sagna was looking like a 'typical City' signing and Zabba was still on fire. 12 months later, who'd have thought that the hardest man alive would pick up a knock that did for his entire season almost and Sagna carried on rolling back the years. No reason why both can't carry on in the same vein, provided the injuries haven't had a permanent effect.

Delighted with this news. I think Zab has still a lot to offer. Hopefully he has recovered fully, come the start of the season. I think Pep will be pleased at Zab's attitude, workrate and intelligence.

His leadership may be vital.

As much as I love Zabs I'm absolutely baffled why some people think he's going to put two years of substandard performances behind him and reach his levels of 13/14. There's no evidence to suggest this other than blind faith.

Both Zab and Sagna are out of contract at the end of the season.

If we're keeping the pair until then we're going to need two new first team right backs at the end of the season which seems quite a tall order in the transfer market.

It might be wishful thinking but to me it looks like the club is hoping that we'll be in a position to promote Maffeo by then.

I guess it will depend what happens this season. He needs a decent loan spell, unless he's sticking around the first team squad this season to make the transition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.