Zabaleta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamann Pineapple

Valencia interested apparently, Spanish journos reckon we'll replace him with Alves :(

SillasGol ‏@SillasGol 5m5 minutes ago

"El Manchester City sabe el interés del Valencia por Zabaleta y ya tiene un recambio en mente: Dani Alves" @AlbertoSantama

Can't see it myself

On the decline but still very good, we need to be buying a young full back to succeed him not fucking dani alves

Some bad performances don't mean he's on the decline, he's just been overworked with little to no rest. Close to 50 appearances for club and country last season thanks to the crock Micah Richards, then the World Cup, then very little rest and he's back playing nearly every week. And next summer is Copa America (for Aguero too). Sagna so far has been a disappointing deputy but can hopefully step up, allowing us to rest Zaba more. I doubt he will go anywhere, but needs to be rested more.

Absolute rubbish rumour in my opinion.

Zabaleta may not be at his best this season but at the end of the day most of the team are not.

Playing pretty much every game at right back for the past two seasons along with a World Cup this summer just gone looks to have finally caught up with him. He needs rest that's all.

I will be astonished if we go for Alves when our squad age is far too high, we need need a younger option like Clyne or Coleman to rival Zabaleta.

Don't underestimate his influence in the dressing room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.