Zabba's wrong....

bluemanc said:
I'd hate to be in Zab & Kuns position in this.

from the manner of the quotes, to me, I don't think Tevez is anything but an acquaintance and compatriot to Aguero. Kun goes on about Zab's influence, but doesn't say much about Tevez aside from that he'd like him to stay here. I don't think they're mates.

Marvin said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I know he's only sticking up for his fellow countryman but he's wrong saying Tevez respects everyone involved in the situation at City. We aren't all "worried about him" Zab, and it's not only up to Tevez to resolve the problem. He IS the problem, keep it shut please Zabba.
Zabba at least knows what he is talking about. You think you do
I'm sharing my opinion on the subject and in that regards if Zab has been quoted correctly then he is wrong in what he is saying. It seems that the club has the same opinion about the whole sorry affair so what do you have to say about that?...Do they not know what they are talking about too?

Zab is in a difficult spot. I agree that it would be better not to make further comment as it gives the story more legs when we all want it to go away but it is the same decency that we all love in the bloke that means he feels for the position tevez has put himself in. I dont think anyone thought the reaction to this incident would be as extraordinary as it has been, and zab is simply reflecting on that. Not a big deal imo

He should just have made no comment.

It's a very difficult position for Zabaleta and Aguero, they can't win in this situation. They play with Tevez for Argentina, they're not going to publically slag him off, simple as that.

It annoys me how City players are always so quick to make comments to the press. Someone at the club should teach them how to say "no comment".

Papa Smurf said:
I have to get this off my chest:

You people are worse than your newspapers... drama queens!

Did you seriously open this post to slag Zaba? THE most proffesional guy on your squad?

By the way, tevez didn't put zab in this position, the club is asking Zab to get involved when they should instead be protecting him and keeping him away from this circus. you know, as a member of your team.

when he says they are all worried about Carlos it probably means all the people that know tevez (squad) since he probably made a friend or two you know...

Last but not least and then I'll disappear from whence I came, Tevez had a fallout with his coach, like many before him. I've never though, seen a reaction like this one, why the demonization? cause he doesnt like england? half of England wish they where in sunny spain right now!!

he thought he was a starter, had a dip in performance and got immediately replaced with little chance to get back on. Then gets asked to save your arse and he refuses (stupidly yes). punishment and move on, this does not merit two weeks in the papers or half a million threads.

Sorry Rant over, go on burning rag dolls
Papa, City fans Love and respect Zabletta.
The burning doll story was a "set up" by British Press photographers to create a story and sell newspapers.
I know you are mainly an Argentinian Boca Juniors supporter. Many City fans are also sick of the Tevez story but you have to realise that this was probably one of the biggest games in our history and many fans feel a huge sense of betrayal.
I hope when Tevez moves on you will still have some affection/support for City. We will still have Aguero, Zab and maybe one day even Messi?

Plain Speaking said:
Papa Smurf said:
I have to get this off my chest:

You people are worse than your newspapers... drama queens!

Did you seriously open this post to slag Zaba? THE most proffesional guy on your squad?

By the way, tevez didn't put zab in this position, the club is asking Zab to get involved when they should instead be protecting him and keeping him away from this circus. you know, as a member of your team.

when he says they are all worried about Carlos it probably means all the people that know tevez (squad) since he probably made a friend or two you know...

Last but not least and then I'll disappear from whence I came, Tevez had a fallout with his coach, like many before him. I've never though, seen a reaction like this one, why the demonization? cause he doesnt like england? half of England wish they where in sunny spain right now!!

he thought he was a starter, had a dip in performance and got immediately replaced with little chance to get back on. Then gets asked to save your arse and he refuses (stupidly yes). punishment and move on, this does not merit two weeks in the papers or half a million threads.

Sorry Rant over, go on burning rag dolls
Papa, City fans Love and respect Zabletta.
The burning doll story was a "set up" by British Press photographers to create a story and sell newspapers.
I know you are mainly an Argentinian Boca Juniors supporter. Many City fans are also sick of the Tevez story but you have to realise that this was probably one of the biggest games in our history and many fans feel a huge sense of betrayal.
I hope when Tevez moves on you will still have some affection/support for City. We will still have Aguero, Zab and maybe one day even Messi?
Ding Dong! We've got ourselves a dreamer :P

Messi at City by 2014. I'll dare to dream.
He will not go to Real, Utd can't afford him, Inter, AC and Bayern wont spend 100million plus on a player, so that leaves the mighty Blues left to sign the best player in the world who could need a new challenge after winning everything with Barca over and over again!

bluemanc said:
I'd hate to be in Zab & Kuns position in this.
I didn't think Kun was bezzy mates with Tevez<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm --<br /><br />
simon23 said:
I think the "we are all worried about him comment" was a reference to the argentine players/fans.....or thats the way i read it anyway

Im sue zabba knows the full story even though he claims not to. He clearly doesnt want to get involved. I think he probably knows the history between player and manager as well and can see both sides of the story and has empathy with both parties
Hi Sue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.