Zabeleta

Top all round defensive utility man most comfortable at right back.

Shouldn't start every match but as a reliable and versatile cover man he should start just enough games to keep him happy.

We should try and keep him for as long as possible as he's a fantastic squad player with a great attitude. He won't ever stir up trouble for being benched and will do a job wherever he's played.

Good looking chap. I have a friend who fanices the pants off him.

Doesn't need a set position.

Good all around defender that we can slot into DM or either full back positions when we need to call him up. Not a graceful player, someone who'll get stuck in, prone to the odd bollox up, does the job though. One of my favourite players at the minute.

Just wish he'd score another screamer.

Also, not stroppy as fuck about getting benched or coming on as a sub. Take note Johnno and Ade.

Markt85 said:
Whats he's best posistion ?

should he start every game ?

would you snog him for £150 ?

if he takes the field he puts a shift in no matter where you put him, great player to have around.

i woud'nt but i reckon my daughter would snog him having raised the said 150 brick from yours truly.

£150 would buy me 4 match tickets while our romance blossomed, then i'd threaten to go to the buenos aires evening news and give them a 'kiss 'n' tell' exclusive. then i'd bribe pab zab to sort me out tickets amongst the wags and make a move on mario's bird. "alright love, i'm from eccles you know."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.