Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash said:
Frankly, I don't know what the fuss is about, but what's new about Spurs spunking £8m on shite?

Recently I'd say our spendings been pretty good, even some of the transfers that haven't worked out we've seen the majority of the money coming back ie Crouch Palacios Pav Hutton.

Can't really Zaha coming to us though. Admittedly I haven't watched a huge amount of Crystal Palace either but I think there'd be much better players for us to be in for.

spurspinter1 said:
The Flash said:
Frankly, I don't know what the fuss is about, but what's new about Spurs spunking £8m on shite?

Recently I'd say our spendings been pretty good, even some of the transfers that haven't worked out we've seen the majority of the money coming back ie Crouch Palacios Pav Hutton.

Can't really Zaha coming to us though. Admittedly I haven't watched a huge amount of Crystal Palace either but I think there'd be much better players for us to be in for.

It appears he will be your big summer signing.

Mikecini said:
spurspinter1 said:
The Flash said:

Like I said, the move wouldn't really make sense to me and we aren't exactly pally with Palace transfer dealings wise, can't see it happening. But if it does then I wouldn't complain, our lower league experiments have done pretty well so far considering how much we've paid for them, ie Lennon Dawson Huddlestone and even Rose to an extent. A shame injury issues seem to holding them back at the moment.

Should be an interesting summer transfer wise whatever happens though

spurspinter1 said:
Mikecini said:
spurspinter1 said:

Like I said, the move wouldn't really make sense to me and we aren't exactly pally with Palace transfer dealings wise, can't see it happening. But if it does then I wouldn't complain, our lower league experiments have done pretty well so far considering how much we've paid for them, ie Lennon Dawson Huddlestone and even Rose to an extent. A shame injury issues seem to holding them back at the moment.

I liked what I saw of Rose in the first FA cup game v Stevenage.
Not sure of your situation re Palace dealings. If you do pull it of, do you think he would fit into your side? Who plays a similar role at the moment for you?

Mikecini said:
spurspinter1 said:
Mikecini said:

I liked what I saw of Rose in the first FA cup game v Stevenage.
Not sure of your situation re Palace dealings. If you do pull it of, do you think he would fit into your side? Who plays a similar role at the moment for you?

Rose needs a season out on loan in the premiership a la Caulker or Naughton to prove himself but there's definitely potential, he always looks like he gives a shit as well, which astoundingly is often a trait rarely found in footballers.

The Palace dealings was a reference to the John Bostock saga, it wasn't that we went against the rules, as far as I understand it was that the rules weren't particularly fair, and as it stands neither party has really benefitted from the move so far but the young lads fortunes may change yet, who knows.

Zaha seems like a player who wouldn't really be able to cope with being a winger in a 4-4-2 due to the constant pressure and defensive work, seems like more of a 4-3-3 kind of guy to me, and we already have a young right-sided talented youngster who is more than capable of playing that position in Gio Dos Santos, but he's not good enough to warrant a change in formation and I doubt Zaha will be anytime soon either but as I've said, haven't seen a massive amount of the lad to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.