Zaki Miss

When the ball hit the bar and come back and zaki appeared i thought it's in, here we go

how he missed it i will never know, he could of brought it down and donea few kick ups and still scored, all the time in the world he had

maybe were just getting some much needed luck perhaps

He missed on purpose - he couldn't believe that the turd of ref had not blown for 'Catterfouls' assault on Bridge. Worst ref ever - Though Numptie Dunne did deserved the red.

SWPISHOME said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How did he miss, that was the worst miss ever my heart was in my mouth when the ball fell to him! I jumped around like we scored.

what a result.

Me too! I've been going to football for 35 years and must have seen over 600 matches but I don't ever recall bouncing around so much with joy at ever seeing such a miss before! That's a spot-on analogy - it was as though we'd just scored I was going so mental! :)

karma...
for rolling round like a twat when dunne tapped him.
and lets not forget him doing a lap of honour at their rugby ground earlier this season
after their shitty win.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.