Zamora

blue order

I believe (and hope) we'll win on Sunday and don't believe in all the 'Hughes'/Barton/SWP/Onouha returning to haunt us propaganda but,

The above (Zamora) is the only factor that makes me a bit uneasy. He has quite a scoring record against us and can be a handful.

Very pleased we have Kompany and Lescott both fit !

I don't think he'll play. I think they'll play five in midfield (or nine at the back as it will seem) with just Cisse up front (or making it ten at the back as it may seem).

He's nowhere near the player he was a couple of seasons back, no fear of QPR getting in our half never mind scoring.

Come along gentlemen, let's not sell the lion's skin before we've killed the lion. QPR will be no pushover-they'll have some highly motivated players and a determined manager.

Bluedai said:
Come along gentlemen, let's not sell the lion's skin before we've killed the lion. QPR will be no pushover-they'll have some highly motivated players and a determined manager.

THIS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.