Zeki Fryers

I honestly doubt these accusations and what's been alleged will go much further if it's purely down to Levy's discretion, he's not a stupid man and knows that it could drag quite a bit of mud up, and who knows where it will end (expenses scandal anyone) ?

Same with Bacon, he's just pissed off that he feels someone's 'had him over', in the cold light of day he'll repent and withdraw his comments because he knows he's been just as instrumental in this type of behaviour on a number of occasions, it'll be left alone because they all know it could dig up a right load of shit.

Nice to see Bacon on the receiving end for once though, 'har har' !

Haaa haaaaa old Baconface has had a taste of his own medicine and he don't like it.

ferguson thinks he runs football at the moment

Either that or he's enjoying himself very much manipulating and making the headlines

california blue said:
Rag mates i have said he isnt all that - just another run of the mill professional
I've seen him play for Standard in several games and he is a very very average player. He's not even a regular there. He's supposed to be a central defender but was stuck in the left back position at Standard.

He must hate Levy the paid over the odds for both Carrick and Berbatov (thanks to us).

burning blue soul said:
fergie is right, carrying out transfer dealings in this way is dangerous and could have killed the player.

1373963-1_large.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.