Zhirkov - sign him!

A must buy, as city can outbid Chelski and any other team that moves for him.
Best left back available at the moment = BUY ASAP

The Given Shaman said:
A must buy, as city can outbid Chelski and any other team that moves for him.
Best left back available at the moment = BUY ASAP

wouldyou class him as a left back though mate? i see him more of a very good left winger, very attacking but is also very good at tracking back, someone you love to have on the left wing.

Re: - sign him!

TBH i don't mind where he plays. he is a quality player and would add to the team.
Let's face it, buying from established teams is going to be hard no matter what the money on offer.
CSKA will sell at the right price...
Let's hope they want Jo back!

Re: - sign him!

The Given Shaman said:
TBH i don't mind where he plays. he is a quality player and would add to the team.
Let's face it, buying from established teams is going to be hard no matter what the money on offer.
CSKA will sell at the right price...
Let's hope they want Jo back!
yeye dont worry mate, i 100% agree with you just wondered where you think he could play because from my point of view hes a left winger, class player.

OH FFS give Petrov a go. He was superb for us last season and he's about 3 games back from a serious injury and people are already writing him off completely. Give him a full pre season to get over his injury completely and then see how he is going.

Has anyone actually watched this Zhirkov in forms other then 3d mode in FM09??? All I know about him is he is suppose to be not bad, but I've never seen him called a LB before. Think I've seen him play once for Russia in a friendly but that is about it. He must be reasonable I guess, as there has been a bit of speculation around for the last 12 months surrounding Chelsea and co. I see on Wikipedia that he is listed as a midfielder/Wingback, which to me makes him a left midfielder or nothing these days (The days of wing backs, at least in the premiership are long gone)

As for Tevez box to box midfielder hahahahahaha let me think about that hahahahah! He is a) not a midfielder b) doesn't tackle like a box to box midfielder needs to c) is a striker d) is therefore not a box-to-box midfielder. Nice try guys!

If you want a cracking player for FM09, go and look up this guy called Vicente Matías Vuoso in the Mexican league. Gotta get him for City, he would absolutely crank it in the Premier League, guaranteed. Look him up on youtube, I'm sure there will be videos to show you what I mean! I bought him on FM and he scored 37 goals in my first season as I won the league by 17 points. Only cost me 500K as well, absolute bargain, though in real life I'm sure it'll cost ADUG 10 million at least. But we have to sign him I tell you.

blue_soundwave said:
Lahm at lb with Zhirkov in front of him would be my ideal left side

As I said, I don't know much about Zhirkov, but I know one thing and that is I don't rate Lahm, he just has never impressed me that much to be honest. We could do far worse though then what you are saying, that is for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.