Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Freestyler said:
one of the most overrated players, if there was ever one.
The dumbest thing i ever heard, you know fuck all about IBRA.

look at his stats for the last ten years, look what he has won. look how important he has been for the majority of teams hes been playing/play for. why dont you look at a milan forum and see what the fans who watch him every week thinks about him?

Ignorance dont take you far, my friend.

this is just 4 days ago and explain very very well why you don't need to have the best team or play well for win a league if you have ibra in your team

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAcjVgaTJA[/youtube]

too many english guys seem they don't see any football outside their fuckying PL

I think he is a prick, and don't like him. But you can't deny his talent. One thing he has in excess, is amazing ball control for somoene that big.

Re: Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Dax777 said:
I think he is a prick, and don't like him. But you can't deny his talent. One thing he has in excess, is amazing ball control for somoene that big.
Agree with this.

ibrahimovic is probably the best center forward in europe maybe in the workd. His stat is amazing
9 league titles in a row. That is quality.
Every team should be happy to have him in the club.

NO

we have Guidetti a younger, more swedish souding player who will be better

bluebannana said:
NO

His name is Italian...because that's where his family is from LOL!

Jumanji said:
bluebannana said:
NO

His name is Italian...because that's where his family is from LOL!

really ? never knew just joking, seriously though he does sound more swedish to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.