Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not true. Not happening. Never Happening. Not wanted. Not on the radar. Not who we are signing.

Is this from the same source that gives mancini as a "dead man valking" just a month ago tolmie ?

You tell me, considering you seem to have me mixed up with somebody else.

oopsss sorry then

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not true. Not happening. Never Happening. Not wanted. Not on the radar. Not who we are signing.

So just to clarify, that's a "NO" then? ;)

Would rather keep Dzeko too, for obvious reasons... although it doesn't seem like he is staying, right? I really want him to stay, but it doesn't seem like he is going to, or am i wrong?

alextheswede said:
Would rather keep Dzeko too, for obvious reasons... although it doesn't seem like he is staying, right? I really want him to stay, but it doesn't seem like he is going to, or am i wrong?
wow are you like that in real life too?

i wouldnt last one hour talking to you :)

Keep Dzeko , I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko and Dzeko is better in the air, if we get Hazard and keep A.J . Play with more flanking wide play to get in behind other teams with more crosses in to the box, its simple but it will get goals , because we only scored 93 in the league this year , just not good enough ;)

kippax kid said:
I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko;)

That's like saying Messi has only half the skills of Robben.

His best season in footbal was 08/09 with Inter. By far and away the best forward in the World that season. 29 goals in 44 matches, 10 or so assists, and a gazillion skills, and MOM perfoemances. Watch that video and then have the balls to say he has half of Dzeko's skills when the opposite is closer to the truth.

It's baffling how many people on Uk based footie forums disregard Ibra. I can't wrap my head around it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eotqbv87oQ[/youtube]

InterFANatic said:
kippax kid said:
I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko;)

That's like saying Messi has only half the skills of Robben.

His best season in footbal was 08/09 with Inter. By far and away the best forward in the World that season. 29 goals in 44 matches, 10 or so assists, and a gazillion skills, and MOM perfoemances. Watch that video and then have the balls to say he has half of Dzeko's skills when the opposite is closer to the truth.

It's baffling how many people on Uk based footie forums disregard Ibra. I can't wrap my head around it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eotqbv87oQ[/youtube]

Re; kippax kid- not true, for such a big guy zlatan can produce moments of brilliance, in terms of pure skill (footwork etc) dzeko doesnt come close.

thing is though fella like you say his best season in football was 08/09, if hes not come close since then, surely hes started his decline, we dont need players coming for theyre last paycheck now, we are/should be aiming for more agueros of the world, top class youngsters still to hit their prime.

INterFAnatic, Dont use you energy, PPL in UK are so ignorant about Zlatan its pathetic

from the outside its equal to them saying Ronaldo is overrated. the probalby would have if Ronaldo never played for United.

This myth and tag will never go away. you can show them stats, you can show them qoutes form his managers or team mates.

you can show them links to other fans forums where ppl who watch him every week have to say about him, it would still not be enough for them, because in their mind them already made up their opinion based on i dont know what. a couple of games in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.