Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam_B said:
thing is though fella like you say his best season in football was 08/09, if hes not come close since then, surely hes started his decline, we dont need players coming for theyre last paycheck now, we are/should be aiming for more agueros of the world, top class youngsters still to hit their prime.

I think this season with Milan wasn't far behind. 35 goals & 13 assists in 42 matches. Statistically actually better. Certain parts of his game was better this season as well, movement, link up, passing, it's just that 08/09 was otherwordly. It felt like he scored a wondergoal almost every week.

He's definitly not on decline yet. Fair point on buying youngsters though.

zeven said:
INterFAnatic, Dont use you energy, PPL in UK are so ignorant about Zlatan its pathetic

from the outside its equal to them saying Ronaldo is overrated. the probalby would have if Ronaldo never played for United.

This myth and tag will never go away. you can show them stats, you can show them qoutes form his managers or team mates.

you can show them links to other fans forums where ppl who watch him every week have to say about him, it would still not be enough for them, because in their mind them already made up their opinion based on i dont know what. a couple of games in England

Good god! what has crawled up your arse!!!
Peoples opinions differ wherever you go, its just on here most blues agree hes not right for us. If you want to spend your time on a city forum and harp on about a swedish player the tell us something we dont already know on guidetti

InterFANatic said:
kippax kid said:
I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko;)

That's like saying Messi has only half the skills of Robben.

His best season in footbal was 08/09 with Inter. By far and away the best forward in the World that season.
I agree with everything you say except one thing.

This last season was BY FAR his best. Not just because of all the goals, but how he's still developing as a player. He's matured a lot after the year in Barca and his playmaking skills are far above those of Messi and Ronaldo (look at hard stats - key passes, through balls e.t.c at whoscored.com).

He was honest and correct when he said a few weeks ago that he feels like an old wine - keeps getting better and better. He still hasn't peaked.

I think this season with Milan wasn't far behind. 35 goals & 13 assists in 42 matches. Statistically actually better. Certain parts of his game was better this season as well, movement, link up, passing, it's just that 08/09 was otherwordly. It felt like he scored a wondergoal almost every week.

He's definitly not on decline yet.
You're saying 08/09 was better because... oh wait, what's your name? :-)

Zity9 said:
InterFANatic said:
kippax kid said:
I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko;)

That's like saying Messi has only half the skills of Robben.

His best season in footbal was 08/09 with Inter. By far and away the best forward in the World that season.

I agree with everything you say except one thing.

This last season was BY FAR his best. Not just because of all the goals, but how he's still developing as a player. He's matured a lot after the year in Barca and his playmaking skills are far above those of Messi and Ronaldo (look at hard stats - key passes, through balls e.t.c at whoscored.com).

He was honest and correct when he said a few weeks ago that he feels like an old wine - keeps getting better and better. He still hasn't peaked.

His playmaking is far above Ronaldo, but that's not difficult considering Ronaldo can barely pick out a teammate anymore. Ibra and Messi are close in regards to playmaking. Ibra is better at long range, quick, and creative passing, while Messi gets past opponents much easier and therefore finds himself in more positions where a simple cut back or pass leads to a big chance.

Sam_B said:
zeven said:
INterFAnatic, Dont use you energy, PPL in UK are so ignorant about Zlatan its pathetic

from the outside its equal to them saying Ronaldo is overrated. the probalby would have if Ronaldo never played for United.

This myth and tag will never go away. you can show them stats, you can show them qoutes form his managers or team mates.

you can show them links to other fans forums where ppl who watch him every week have to say about him, it would still not be enough for them, because in their mind them already made up their opinion based on i dont know what. a couple of games in England

Good god! what has crawled up your arse!!!
Peoples opinions differ wherever you go, its just on here most blues agree hes not right for us. If you want to spend your time on a city forum and harp on about a swedish player the tell us something we dont already know on guidetti
Ofcource opinions differ, but seriously dont you think the the majority of reactions from UK fans, are closer to comical than anything els.

its like you have the opinion of the world and those in the football industry and then you have the UK supporters.

WTF you think im in this thread because im born in Sweden? you think i rate Zlatan because hes swedish? Thats an insult and you should be ashamed of yourself to use that card. Not only do you question my loyality and support to City you also label me as selfish.

I would not approve a purchase of Ibra in the 25-30 million range and a salary of 300 K.

i would approve a swap deal including Tevez or Dezko not more, the primary reason im in here is to educate those who actually think hes shit when obviously hes not

I dont care about Guidetti, i think hes arrogant and not as good as he think he is, if he can produce like he did for the next 5 years i may change my opinion about him. I say sell him and cash in.

Zity9 said:
You're saying 08/09 was better because... oh wait, what's your name? :-)

That's like saying you're saying Ibra is a good footballer because you're Swedish, assuming you are.

No, I think his 08/09 season was better precisely for the reason I stated. Every week he'd pop up with a wondergoal, or an amazing piece of skill or assist, very often when the match was in balance, and decide it for us.

kippax kid said:
Keep Dzeko , I think Zlatan is to old and has only halve the skill of Dzeko and Dzeko is better in the air, if we get Hazard and keep A.J . Play with more flanking wide play to get in behind other teams with more crosses in to the box, its simple but it will get goals , because we only scored 93 in the league this year , just not good enough ;)

I think Zlatan is way better player, but I would also keep dzeko bcs he is still young and still can learn and improve, but... Edin is not valuable if playing as non target man, and if roberto doesnt change tactics and put edin as 1st choice striker I cent see any progress...rather swap them i say...

Zlatan is much more skillful on the ball and can score more goals from range and weird angles than Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.