Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
Now that's what you call a thread locker. Mods please put the fanboys out of their misery.
Oh look, an interwebs Police! It's officer GayLord telling people what they are allowed to discuss.

Better bookmark that post for September.

Zity9 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Now that's what you call a thread locker. Mods please put the fanboys out of their misery.
Oh look, an interwebs Police! It's officer GayLord telling people what they are allowed to discuss.

Better bookmark that post for September.
It's called 'banter' Zit. You know, 'a bit of fun'.
Whatever Mancini thinks/wants I want.

zeven said:
Ofcource opinions differ, but seriously dont you think the the majority of reactions from UK fans, are closer to comical than anything els.

its like you have the opinion of the world and those in the football industry and then you have the UK supporters.

WTF you think im in this thread because im born in Sweden? you think i rate Zlatan because hes swedish? Thats an insult and you should be ashamed of yourself to use that card. Not only do you question my loyality and support to City you also label me as selfish.

I would not approve a purchase of Ibra in the 25-30 million range and a salary of 300 K.

i would approve a swap deal including Tevez or Dezko not more, the primary reason im in here is to educate those who actually think hes shit when obviously hes not

I dont care about Guidetti, i think hes arrogant and not as good as he think he is, if he can produce like he did for the next 5 years i may change my opinion about him. I say sell him and cash in.

Woah woah woah! if you want to take it as an insult then thats upto you, however it wasnt meant that way, ibrahimovic im probably sure youd agree is Swedish football's talisman, and yes i do think your going to rate him more on that basis, you cant help it its how it is, im sure i rate alot of english players higher than you do on the same basis.

i find it comical how your categorizing all uk supporters outside of the football industry, that itself is more of an insult than anything a replied to you with.

Never questioned your loyalty to anything and certainly didnt label you with anything, that response in its self is one that would make me question you, jumping on the defensive....

Gaylord du Bois said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not true. Not happening. Never Happening. Not wanted. Not on the radar. Not who we are signing.
Where did the Sun get this from then Just made it up. Gosh I am shocked. I was told we were in for him and had previously enquired about him so bit surprised to hear that we have no interest. TH and a few on BMoon are the only one to trust

Marvin said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not true. Not happening. Never Happening. Not wanted. Not on the radar. Not who we are signing.
Where did the Sun get this from then Just made it up. Gosh I am shocked. I was told we were in for him and had previously enquired about him so bit surprised to hear that we have no interest. TH and a few on BMoon are the only one to trust

and rightly i'd say.

didn't they got right mourinho coming ?

deano ou812 said:
how old is he 30 now maybe two/three years left,dont want him and the crazy wages being mentioned 300,000 forget it,although if he dropped his demands to say £300 then sign him up,other wise he can fcuk off...

For what he does he could do it for another 8-9 years. Only if he wants to really.

Sam_B said:
zeven said:
Ofcource opinions differ, but seriously dont you think the the majority of reactions from UK fans, are closer to comical than anything els.

its like you have the opinion of the world and those in the football industry and then you have the UK supporters.

WTF you think im in this thread because im born in Sweden? you think i rate Zlatan because hes swedish? Thats an insult and you should be ashamed of yourself to use that card. Not only do you question my loyality and support to City you also label me as selfish.

I would not approve a purchase of Ibra in the 25-30 million range and a salary of 300 K.

i would approve a swap deal including Tevez or Dezko not more, the primary reason im in here is to educate those who actually think hes shit when obviously hes not

I dont care about Guidetti, i think hes arrogant and not as good as he think he is, if he can produce like he did for the next 5 years i may change my opinion about him. I say sell him and cash in.

Woah woah woah! if you want to take it as an insult then thats upto you, however it wasnt meant that way, ibrahimovic im probably sure youd agree is Swedish football's talisman, and yes i do think your going to rate him more on that basis, you cant help it its how it is, im sure i rate alot of english players higher than you do on the same basis.

i find it comical how your categorizing all uk supporters outside of the football industry, that itself is more of an insult than anything a replied to you with.

Never questioned your loyalty to anything and certainly didnt label you with anything, that response in its self is one that would make me question you, jumping on the defensive....
NO other country outside UK are so Anti Zlatan as a player, thats why.

I have lived a larger part of my life outside Sweden i dont even feel swedish so nationality for me means absolutly nothing. The reason i get upset and becomes defensive when using nationality as an argument, its because it takes away from the discussion. its like ppl will take it for granted that im biased because of that.

i dont think you are biased against UK players at all, reason you have seen them enough in action to build an honest opinion about them.
The majority of them who believe Ibra is overrated havent really watched him week in week out and therefor should be more open to the fact, maybe those managers and supporters that have seen him, might very well be right and im wrong.

zeven said:
Sam_B said:
zeven said:

I have lived a larger part of my life outside Sweden i dont even feel swedish so nationality for me means absolutly nothing. The reason i get upset and becomes defensive when using nationality as an argument, its because it takes away from the discussion. its like ppl will take it for granted that im biased because of that.

i dont think you are biased against UK players at all, reason you have seen them enough in action to build an honest opinion about them.
The majority of them who believe Ibra is overrated havent really watched him week in week out and therefor should be more open to the fact, maybe those managers and supporters that have seen him, might very well be right and im wrong.

don't worry mate , if mancini can convince ibra to come all this guys will be licking his ass in a couple of weeks

Mancio said:
zeven said:
Sam_B said:

don't worry mate , if mancini can convince ibra to come all this guys will be licking his ass in a couple of weeks
Convince? What if he doesn't even want him.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.