zola gone!!

BingoBango said:
Too decent a man to be associated with the pair of cocks now running West Ham.

I totally agree. They are indeed a pair of cocks who make out they are heroes by buying the club and go to the media to glorify themselves. They are clowns who think they know more about football than a world class player. The 2 tits have gone behind Zola's back on numerous occasions and bought a shite striker (Mido), and put every player bar Parker for sale without consulting zola. Could someone remind me when these 2 clowns were top class Premiership managers and knew how to keep a team in the premiership?

Zola deserves better than the owners at West Ham, feel sorry for the fans.

Hughes > West Ham
Zola > Pair up with Mancini?

An absouloute disgraceful and ridiculous decision.

Zola is a promising up and coming manager, they were involved in a relegation fight all season and still he played football the right way.

He'll go on to be a great manager elsewhere. His treatment from them two plebs makes me wish West Ham go down next season.

Get him on board, the guy was a fantastic player. He speaks very good Inglais and knows English football - Brian Kidd wouldn't mind shuffling along the bench would he??

Hughes next Hammers manager, best price on the high street 11/4.

Good luck those who are on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.