Zombie Apocolypse

Ray78

I have a confession. I am a Zombie albeit a vegeterian one.

Have lost count of the numbers of nightmares I have had about zombies, including, I swear just last night....

There are two 'supernatural/horror' type things that do 'get' to me: zombies and those feckin evil looking Victorian dolls......got goosebumps just typing this, lol, what a soft twunt I am.....

Gaudino said:
Have lost count of the numbers of nightmares I have had about zombies, including, I swear just last night....

There are two 'supernatural/horror' type things that do 'get' to me: zombies and those feckin evil looking Victorian dolls......got goosebumps just typing this, lol, what a soft twunt I am.....
Spooky (pardon the pun)! I aint keen on zombies and Victorian potraits freak me out to the point I have to turn them round so they face the wall. Its because I know they're dead, and I don't like dead people looking at me.

If I were to be alive for the end of the world I'd quite like it to be abit like the scene in iRobot when the humans square up to the robots with make shift weapons then charge, what a way to go that would be.

Shame it'll probably be something boring like a comet and I'll be long dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.