Zurich - where to watch tomorrow's match?

depps

I'm in Zurich for the day tomorrow and wondering does anybody know of anywhere in the city centre that would be good to watch the match?

I arrive in Zurich about 12 and then have to get a train to Neuchatel straight after the match so if anybody has any recommendations about what I should see/do for the few hours I am there that would be great as well!

Cheers!

You've got a couple of choices. Kennedy's is a short walk from the HB or Paddy Reilly, on Sihlstrasse take the 2 or 9 tram from Paradeplatz. Kennedys is walking distance from the station. Both are Irish pubs with live TV.

Cheers Zuriblue, Kennedy's looks like the best option for me given I have to go get a train afterwards. Thanks a million.

Right, will you fucking globetrotting twats stop coming on here and showing off. Spare a thought for some us over here. I've got to fucking set off at 1400hrs to get to City Square for 1430hrs to have a couple of beers, then trek round to take my seat in 116.......only to have to stand all fucking game! Oh, and some arsehole will probably sing all through the game, meaning I can't hear what the players are saying to each other at corners.

I've been zurich a few times and always watch in the Nelson it's an English pub short walk from the train station free WiFi and a few different TV'S.
Always shows the games

I'm living in Zurich and will be watching it in Kennedy's as it's a nice boozer. A lot of blues watch in Paddy Reilly's though. The Nelson is a red pub

I'm living in Zurich and will be watching it in Kennedy's as it's a nice boozer. A lot of blues watch in Paddy Reilly's though. The Nelson is a red pub

Might see you in there so Gaz, I'll be the lonely Irish man. Any tips on what to see between now and the game? Just on train into Zurich HBF from airport now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.