Swansea - Post match thread

I always worry when we dominate a first half (unless we are 4-0 up) because experience has taught me that we can never keep it up for 90 minutes. Good result in the end though, and the team is clearly on the upward curve.

Sterling a candidate for player of the year would be stretching it a bit. His final ball and finishing will always hold him and city back. He's excellent up to a point but the last bit is the part that really matters.

He is 22 years old and far from the finished player.

Pep on why he elected Jesus over Aguero again: "Today I decide to keep going with the three guys that played good in the last games."

Sterling a candidate for player of the year would be stretching it a bit. His final ball and finishing will always hold him and city back. He's excellent up to a point but the last bit is the part that really matters.
Over the course of the season so far, Sterling is very much a candidate for player of the year. Even with the parts of his game that can be improved upon. Silva would be mine as it stands but to dismiss Sterlings contributions and concentrate on a couple of negatives seems a bit churlish. But then we're not short of those types in our fanbase.

Sergios too good to leave on the bench,I'm sure if barca can play Messi Suarez and Naymar together we can find space for Kun

Final ball and finishing a problem.

And yet he's got more assists than anyone else in the squad, and is our second highest goalscorer. His 7 goals and 14 assists means he's been involved in more goals (21) than anyone else int he squad.

Great day, city win,I win £150 on bets and managed to book the Hilton hotel for £40 for Sunderland away.

hahaha to all the people that left before the end. how can any city fan leave in the most important part of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.