Paulo Dybala

He probably wouldn't score as many as Sergio but he's a far, far superior player outside of the box.

Dybala (along with Verratti) would have been my perfect signing six months ago but I'm not too fussed now that Jesus and Sane have shown what they can do.
How about those 2 for Yaya and Sergio I'd he leaves. It would be a very good replacement. Only problem will be how short or small our team would be

How about those 2 for Yaya and Sergio I'd he leaves. It would be a very good replacement. Only problem will be how short or small our team would be
We must have one of the shortest teams already? We've only conceded four headers so far.

1. You're using a statistic from 6 years ago re Aguero.

2. You're saying something 'could' happen.

Give it a wobble mate ;)
Im using a statistic for when they were both the same age, do you not think players improve as they get older?

Im using a statistic for when they were both the same age, do you not think players improve as they get older?

You're also using a statistic regarding teams from different leagues, with different styles of play, and a different level of standing in their respective leagues. It's utterly meaningless mate.

To answer your question - some players improve, some don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.