Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, although I wonder how much of that was due to Wenger's stubbornness rather than the club itself as he seems to wield an unhealthy level of power at that club. If I recall he was at the time of RVP, Fabregas, Nasri et al the highest earner at the club and had a clause/agreement that he would always be the highest earner and only since Ozil and Sanchez has that changed. I'd agree about the arrogance though - they should have done more to remain competitive at the same time as paying the stadium off, especially given the price they charge their fans. Mates of mine pay well over £1800 for a pretty ordinary ticket (not hospitality).
Yeah my cousin paid over £20k in total after they moved stadium on season tickets to see them win 1 FA cup, he's fucking fuming over it, lives out in Watford now and has told his young lad he may as well support Watford.

Who said anything about crying you clown? I like the fact we're the bad guy. Like I said Wenger has banged on about our investment many times and used it as an excuse to be happy to finish 4th, you said it was Dein.

Fcuk me, 2 ways to take my post and you took the taking it personally route. If you want to go down the insults route that's fine with me but that wasn't the intention.

He might have other inducements and benefits that are not known publicly. Who knows what his tenure has brought him?

It's nice to see them all taking a stand, a real moral stand, at a game it must be absolutely killing them to miss out on. Nothing like making a proper sacrifice to show how serious you are about something.

Well done you whiny tarquin ****s lads, keep the flag flying high.

Does anyone know if Henry Winter is an Arsenal fan?

Not because I think he's biased or anything - he just seemed genuinely angry last night about the performance, Wenger and Kroenke.

Does anyone know if Henry Winter is an Arsenal fan?

Not because I think he's biased or anything - he just seemed genuinely angry last night about the performance, Wenger and Kroenke.
He used to support them, he's a Chelsea fan now. :)

Seriously though, he speaks at supporters dinners etc for both teams so he must have ties to both, in fairness going off some of the articles he's written in the past he probably is genuinely angry rather than sticking the boot in.

I think Arsenal are worried that if and when Wenger goes, the club will do what Ushited did and fail to qualify for Champs league and go from manager to manager for a while.
Be careful what you wish for Tarquins......
Yep.

Their owners will go for a ranieri type boss who'll do as he's told and hit their financial targets over any pitch success.

I think Arsenal are worried that if and when Wenger goes, the club will do what Ushited did and fail to qualify for Champs league and go from manager to manager for a while.
Be careful what you wish for Tarquins......
Depends who they get to replace him. If they get someone like Leonardo Jardim from Monaco, they'll be fine, they've got more than enough resources and no real problem players that will make things difficult for a new manager. If they let Wenger chose some French mate of his like GPC with Moyes, then they'll be in some serious trouble. I could easily see them going after someone like Laurent Blanc and having a mare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.