Queues

With a 5 month old baby i'm having to miss night matches this season (still gutted... not about the baby obviously he but not used to missing matches), but my sister who is using my ticket just caled me to moan that my mum, 74 and looks it (no offence mum!) who has been to every match for donkeys years, has just had to empty her bag completely out onto a table, and open her heart spray to prove it was that, by a bloke with complete attitude, and my sister was wanded and it beeped and he made her empty her posckets even though she had nowt in them except tisses! It was the coat toggles. But one guy doing the table searches for all of B1 (or may have been B2, i'm still pissed off i'm not there so don't know which one they used..!). I know bag searches really piss my mum off, using a long public transport journey means she always has a small backpack as well as her handbag, this bloke enjoyed having it all emptied rather than him looking inside, but to make her open her heart spary - she should have sprayed it in his eyes instead ;)

I really think they wouldbe happy if we all jacked it in. They can sell our seats to corporate instead.

With a 5 month old baby i'm having to miss night matches this season (still gutted... not about the baby obviously he but not used to missing matches), but my sister who is using my ticket just caled me to moan that my mum, 74 and looks it (no offence mum!) who has been to every match for donkeys years, has just had to empty her bag completely out onto a table, and open her heart spray to prove it was that, by a bloke with complete attitude, and my sister was wanded and it beeped and he made her empty her posckets even though she had nowt in them except tisses! It was the coat toggles. But one guy doing the table searches for all of B1 (or may have been B2, i'm still pissed off i'm not there so don't know which one they used..!). I know bag searches really piss my mum off, using a long public transport journey means she always has a small backpack as well as her handbag, this bloke enjoyed having it all emptied rather than him looking inside, but to make her open her heart spary - she should have sprayed it in his eyes instead ;)

Ask for there badge number...

Fucking disgusting, what is the club up to ?

Fair play to City. They must have listened to the fans.

Extra stewards scanning, etc.

Still queues, but at least they were continually moving.

wasn't to bad tonight they'd doubled the numbers searching at p1 from 2 lanes to 4 so got in quick. Mind you that was at 7.15 don't know if it got worse later though

Gotta admit better tonight, having a steward bag checking seperate to the scaning made a big difference from when I was entering

Not too bad tonight but about 15k off capacity
1zqetqb.jpg

Rag C^^T
mc4u9k.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.