City v Huddersfield post match

Wht tolmie says about bravo is very accurate, surely the reason he is reluctant to leave his line is cos he is nervous as fuck of making an arse of it. For me, its up to pep to see his. Either get in his ear, and help him, or he just cant play. But peps response to the situation seems to be to put his fingers in his ears and pretend everything is fine. Bravo is being hung out to dry from all angles; his manager, his defence and his own fans. Everything has gone wrong for him and he must be wondering why he left his adopted country of spain, uprooted his young family and left the best team in the world only for his form and confidence to go to utter shit and everyone hate him.

Wht tolmie says about bravo is very accurate, surely the reason he is reluctant to leave his line is cos he is nervous as fuck of making an arse of it. For me, its up to pep to see his. Either get in his ear, and help him, or he just cant play. But peps response to the situation seems to be to put his fingers in his ears and pretend everything is fine. Bravo is being hung out to dry from all angles; his manager, his defence and his own fans. Everything has gone wrong for him and he must be wondering why he left his adopted country of spain, uprooted his young family and left the best team in the world only for his form and confidence to go to utter shit and everyone hate him.
I don't hate him. Also Pep has been nothing but complimentary to him in front of the press. Who knows what's said behind closed doors? I certainly wouldn't Hazard a guess that he's hanging him out to dry. The fans and defence though - very much so.

I don't hate him. Also Pep has been nothing but complimentary to him in front of the press. Who knows what's said behind closed doors? I certainly wouldn't Hazard a guess that he's hanging him out to dry. The fans and defence though - very much so.

He has obviously been a decent keeper in his time but he has been an absolute disaster since he signed for us. His passing was ok last night but as we have seen this has been as good as negated in league games as the opposition just mark everybody up. he is the nearest keeper I have seen to Martyn Margetson to play for us and those who remember him know what I mean by that. Shots you thought he was going to save ended up in the back of the net, his positioning was all wrong and he inspired zero confidence in anybody.

I am old enough to remember the boo boys getting on the back of Ian Bowyer, Joe Corrigan, Richard Edgehill and recently Kolarov and it is uncomfortable to witness. It destroyed Edghill and Bowyer, the latter moving to Forest where he went on to have a decent career. Big Joe overcame it and prospered and Kolarov is still here. Bravo is 33 and I just think this move isn't going to work for him but I hope the next game he plays the fans chant his name and give him a standing ovation, we are hopefully better than what happened Wednesday night.

I have no idea why you would think Pep has not got in his ear and within the public domain he has been nothing but complimentary even after poor performances.

At some point he has to be played again and, again Pep has removed him for the high pressure premiership matches and played him in the lesser cup games.

How you can possibly deduce Pep could be at fault is pure crazy. From the outside he could not have done more to support him or assimilate him into the team.

The only people at fault are the fans ridiculing him.

Good performance after an awful start.
Only had 5live to go on last night, but watched it all this morning, we should have been 2 up before they scored from their first real effort.

It wasn't an awful start, just a poor bit of defensive play.

Had we gone in 6 or 7-1 up at half time it wouldn't have been unfair (hit the woodwork, at least 1 penalty denied, numerous other good chances), even if Huddersfield played some decent stuff, we eased off after half time, score 2 more, and still could have had 3 or 4 more. Our attacking play seems to have really clicked now, and its a joy to watch, and that attacking play starts from the back, and we've now started defending from the front too, if we can sort the defensive side out a little bit more, we're going to be pretty much unbeatable, because we are now giving far fewer chances than we were 2 months ago.

I cheered when Bravo made the save near the end of the first half but from where I was in the South stand it looked a decent save.
I guess some fans cheered to mock him but as I've not seen it again I thought it was a decent enough save .
He should have done better with the goal but overall he played quite well, but he is suffering from a lack of confidence and if fans take the piss then it won't help him will it.
Sterling is definitely playing with confidence as too are Sane and Kun.
Wasn't a fantastic performance but we were always in control and could easily scored another 4 or 5.
Fair play to Huddersfield for having a go and I hope they get promoted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.