City v Huddersfield post match

Man Utd fans seem to have spent 24 hours trolling City fans about the crowd. If you come across any, remind them that in Sep 2012 they got 46k in a League Cup tie at home to Newcastle.

Man Utd fans seem to have spent 24 hours trolling City fans about the crowd. If you come across any, remind them that in Sep 2012 they got 46k in a League Cup tie at home to Newcastle.

A better approach would be just to tell the sad twats to get fucked imo .

I would rather ask them about getting 19k for a European Super Cup Final.

Last edited:
Don't see it at all with Garcia? Only young, tidy, but will he be one of those players who can never hurt the opposition?

No issues with a "ticker" and a couple of his tackles towards the end suggested he could yet acquire more physicality and strength.

Bravo's distribution was excellent but his presence is zero and his reluctance to leave the supposed safety of his own goal line is damaging, two-fold.

He offers no confidence to the central defenders that he will come for any high ball, and his shot-stopping ability/shots-to-goal ratio/ is terrible because he is providing a bigger target by not stepping out a couple yards and filling his goal more.

Sterling is everything I hoped he would be. Player of the Year for City.

With Bravo its all about managing his remaining time/departure, and keeping his price/reputation intact as much as possible imho

Regarding Bravo, I see the rag press/media are all over the ironic cheers by City fans after he made a simple save before half time, this is the problem with turning on your own, it gives the ragarsed dipper media carte blanche to demean the club even more than normal.
It's like a gift from the gods for these hateful bastards, lessons need to be learned!

Yeah cos they never booed bog brush head did they?

great manager or manager of great players? Reckon he would do a great job at Sunderland/Newport/Altrincham? Everyone has a blind spot and if Pep still thought he was so good he would be playing him every week. I think he is the worst player we have ever had in comparison to the peers he has around him at the time. But the world needs people like yourself - who appear to blindly follow without question, just the sort of people we need to fight a war "just pop over that trench - no need to ask why, I know more than you"
Behave Edinburgh, a lemming I am not. I personally don't rate bravo as a keeper, sweeper maybe, but my point was he is deemed good enough, for cup tie, by pep. He therefore should be supported not jeered whilst keeping goal. It makes us look like a bunch of c@nts. A new keeper will be with us soon.
Apologies for hibs jibe, that was harsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.