Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco and Sanchez on last year of their contracts in the summer could be 2 absolute bargains.

Two world class players as well to replace deadwood shit we have.

Sanchez maybe a bargain but he wouldn't put up with being put on the bench and will cause more problems than Aguero has done recently.

I just wonder if the planets will be aligned this summer. Is he still a nice guy? We chose Aguero instead, so could they even play together?

BBC 21 July 2011.

"Sanchez is very young," said Barca coach Pep Guardiola. "He can play in all three attacking positions, he shows intense defensive skills, he's direct and from what I've been told, he's a very nice kid."

Sanchez was the subject of a bid by Manchester City last month but, despite the Chilean being open to a move to the Etihad Stadium according to boss Roberto Mancini, City withdrew their bid.

Sanchez left Barca because he was discontent about playing time. He is undoubtedly a great player but we must be very careful we don't upset the squad chemistry and team ethic if we have players spreading discontent when they are not playing every match.

I don't think sanchez has done himself a lot of favours with his recent behaviour just recently, however he is proper world class, sane sterling sanchez and aguero would be an amazing set of forward players to choose from.

I don't think sanchez has done himself a lot of favours with his recent behaviour just recently, however he is proper world class, sane sterling sanchez and aguero would be an amazing set of forward players to choose from.
Strange how you've left out Gabriel Jesus

No way Arsenal will sell Sanchez to us and really don't think his attitude is right for us anyway - his contract situation has overshadowed Arsenals season. Pep is building a real togetherness in our squad that has been lacking for some time. We will need to chose our recruits carefully and I'm not sure Sanchez fits the bill in terms of age or attitude. He certainly has ability but I think Pep is looking to build something truly great with very high quality young players. I hope we keep Aguero and give Sanchez a miss - let him go to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.