FA Cup Games 11/12/13 March

I'm not even sure that's a thing though is it? Persistent fouling on a player? Persistent fouling BY a specific player, yes. But if player x fouls Hazard 5 times, then player y comes along and fouls him once, you can't book player y on the grounds that "well that's the 6th booking on hazard". I think that's bollocks to be honest, and if one of ours is sent off like that on Wednesday night, we'll all be bemoaning corruption within UEFA. I don't think it was a correct sending off, but that just makes it funnier.

A player can be booked, even if it's his first foul, if in the view of the referee it is part of a series of targeted fouls by a team on an opposition player, this is exactly what Oliver was telling the rags captain a second before. Cahill confirmed post match that the Chelsea players were complaining about it

He should, but he won't, I never noticed it in the game, but I'll bet Oliver claims he did.

And if he saw it within the game how did he sanction it? Is he gonna suggest that he saw it but it was hard to determine whether there was any intent? If he does, he'd be a lying bastard. The intent is clear to see 'cos the dirty Ragamuffin could easily have stepped over.

Cheski are just as bad as rags, they are dirty low life players. If we get them hope we thrash them and not lose head because of the
Take the passion (dirty fuckin' play) out of the Rags' game and they're only fit for knitting balaclavas!
Chavs are no better as we learned in out game against them - they both deserve each other. Only regret only one red card.

You've got to admire Chelseas subtly and expertise in winding the opposition up, in every big game they play

f824668b85c2258d22cda51a470c540b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.