Champions League Games 14/15 March

Fair play to leicester they have knocked out a sevilla side who are going strong in la liga. As for the calling of leicester players for getting ranieri sacked and downing tools, we've been in a similar position twice ourselves under mancini and pellegrini. Both seasons that followed our league wins have been fairly underwhelming. They've done well to get to the 1/4 finals.

As for Mills comments, I can understand whats hes saying, some people may take it as criticism of city due to his persistent negative comments about the club but i think hes saying it would be better for leicester to have a big European night against a barca or some team of that stature because realistically they might not have this opportunity again. Although whether the leicester squad see it like that no one knows, they might want the easiest possible draw so they have a chance at progressing.

15 mins main headline on 5 Live at 7 this morning all about the Leicester dream... good job there is nothing unimportant going on in the world!

It does if your naive and accept everything at face value.
And think that the most unfit team in the premiership can suddenly become the fittest by eating beetroot shoots and taking ice baths.

So to clarify ... Are Leicester taking these magical drugs just in the Champions League this year and not the Premiership ?

Got to laugh at people banging on about how the Leicester players are a disgrace for suddenly putting the effort in after downing tools under Ranieri.
Didn't our players do the same to Mancini and Pellegrini?

Pisses me off seeing Leicester in their first CL season being given such an easy ride thanks to those stupid new rules while we had to slowly crawl our way up for years against Europe's biggest teams.

Don't want to piss on leicesters parade as it's a decent achievement getting to CL quarters but a bit of perspective is required.
Leicester are Premier league champions,have a higher wage bill and considerably higher turnover and have had a relatively easy passage thus far,so not quite the fairytale the media are suggesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.