Last Film You Saw

Room (2015). Totally passed me by at the time, but what a film. 10/10 from me, its a wonderfully put together film. The child in it is brilliant and Brie Larson won the oscar for best actress in it. Im sure everyone knows this and a titanic pic is to follow soon, but for some reason I knew very little about it and ignored it despite seeing on the kodi menu for ages.

Really? I have that on the laptop but haven't watched it yet.

Well fuck if The Great Wall is not the biggest USA/China love in i don't know what it is. I fucking hate political messages in films in any form besides table dressing.

Well fuck if The Great Wall is not the biggest USA/China love in i don't know what it is. I fucking hate political messages in films in any form besides table dressing.

Well if it's any consolation that film bombed in a major way. Hollywood media says it will be the last Chinese Hollywood investment of it's kind. But I am expecting a string of Ben Affleck Chinese locale gangster flicks coming up!

Silence 8/10 a little bit over stretched, great movie but seems like an Oscar bait.

Brimstone - 7/10 Nice movie, over stretched also. Kit harrington's role was short and wasn't developed well enough.

Get out - 9/10 funny and thought provoking. Great debut for Jordan Peele.

Watched Full Metal Jacket again last night, its still shit. Could easily be half an hour long, fuck all happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.