General Videogame Thread

Read a review on Mass Effect Andromeda the other day, absolutely hounded the game, they said even though they've only played 4 hours, it's been no fun and the dialogue (which there's more of than any other ME game) is shockingly wrote... they said the writers of the dialogue should be ashamed of themselves!

I think I'm going to steer clear, clearly EA's influence has done what it does best!
I've heard this also, animations seem to be rubbish as well which is weird considering the game runs on the same engine as BF1 which was excellent.

Hi mate, played Witcher 3 till the end including the 2 DLC's. Probably my favourite ever game, so much detail and the story is incredible. When you complete it i'd advise getting the 2 DLC's as they're just as good as the main game imo.
After playing Witcher 3 and then Fallout 4 I'm not even excited for The Elder Scrolls 6 now. Bethesda have a lot, a lot of catching up to do.

After playing Witcher 3 and then Fallout 4 I'm not even excited for The Elder Scrolls 6 now. Bethesda have a lot, a lot of catching up to do.
Yep they definitely do. For a game that came out in 2015, i thought fallout 4's graphics were a disgrace. I was really disappointed with the game in general as i loved 3. I also think they dropped the ball bringing out skyrim remastered when it literally looked the exact same as the original. Really strange that a game like cod4 can be remastered superbly yet this can't...

Yep they definitely do. For a game that came out in 2015, i thought fallout 4's graphics were a disgrace. I was really disappointed with the game in general as i loved 3
I think it was just too similar to the previous games. After playing 3 and New Vegas (the latter was the series peak, for me) - plus the ES games which also feel similar - there was nothing fresh about FO4. I felt as though I'd been playing the game for years rather than hours!

RE: ME Andromeda
I've heard this also, animations seem to be rubbish as well which is weird considering the game runs on the same engine as BF1 which was excellent.
I usually find RPS to be pretty bang on when it comes to fair and balanced reviews, and theirs is pretty funny to read: www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/14/mass-effect-andromeda-review-opening-hours/

I'm not the least bit surprised; Dragon Age Inquisition was a warning shot of how Bioware wants to make RPGs nowadays. It's a real shame when you think back to the likes of Jade Empire, KotOR and the first ME and DA games.

Wait till Cyberpunk 2077 comes out! CD Projekt RED are saying nothing about the game as they don't want the hype after witcher 3!
I've got big expectations for their next project as they've spent a good 3 years developing it already and it's still got (roughly) 2 years left of further development

still got witcher 3 to play{still in the wrapper),ive never played any of the witcher games and only asked for it after reading reviews,got hooked on mgs5 but after being about 60% through ive lost quiet :(,its a bit of a trudge to be honest and haven't played it for about a month.

so witcher 3(still in the wrapper) might be coming out of the wrapper soon or GTA(still in the wrapper).

Its the card game within the game. There are a lot of quests as you build / improve your Gwent decks and people selling new cards all over the place. Its oncredibly addictive once you start to understand the rules.

Lost every game of that I played , got a few extra cards from first 2 areas but they don't seem to help. My main problem is when I'm winning my opponent is able to pass when if he/she plays I would win but I am not given the option to pass so I have to play a card the hampers my chances of winning. Maybe I am missing something .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.