Last Film You Saw

Watched Full Metal Jacket again last night, its still shit. Could easily be half an hour long, fuck all happens.
Youve got to be kidding, its a great film. How can you can say 'nothing happens'I? It is almost a collection of short films put together covering different periods, youve got the basic training, the dehumanising of the recruits, the disintegration of Pt Pyle, and it ends with a climactic finish which is the Battle of Hue which was one of the largest events in the Vietnam War, turning urban in nature and guerrilla warfare into towns. It is about the contrast between the order of training and the disorder and chaos of Vietnam. Sounds like you didnt get it at all. Loads happens.

Anyone seen The Revenant? Thinking of giving it a go tomorrow but my tolerance for films is low so I have to get into it within 20 mins. If not I'll usually turn it off.

It's fucking shite. A wildlife documentary with the added distraction of piggy eyes DiCaprio grunting all the way through it. Boring as fuck.

Good. Not just me that can't stand Di Caprio then. Though the Wolf of Wall St was okay-ish

I don't mind him tbh, he's a damn fine actor. He was however, one of my daughters first crushes. So he was christened piggy eyes and mocked at every opportunity. Her other one was Nicky Weaver. I couldn't slag a blue now could I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.