Last Film You Saw

They are the fucking same, usual bollox no doubt where they split up after he does something stupid, spends months miserable and then re meets her where all is forgiven. That's pretty much every rom com in a nutshell.

Yes. That pretty much is it.

Bloke falls out of love with girl
Bloke falls in love with this other girl
Bloke falls out of love with the new girl
So the new girl gets the bloke back with the original girl.

It really was beyond garbage

Yes. That pretty much is it.

Bloke falls out of love with girl
Bloke falls in love with this other girl
Bloke falls out of love with the new girl
So the new girl gets the bloke back with the original girl.

It really was beyond garbage
At least your fiancé enjoyed it, that's all that matters now right? ;)

I watched Triangle the other day with the lovely Melissa George..

What a mind f*** of a movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the ending I'm still like WTF?! anyone understand what was going on answers on a postcode..

About a woman (Melissa George) with an autistic son.. she goes on a boat trip and very STRANGE things start to happen as their group is targetted by a killer.

Awful movie... of think she's just trying to find a way to become a good mum so Groundhog Day mixed with some horror 4/10

so just how brutal is Logan? My lad (13) wants to see it. He's seen Hacksaw ridge but i notice in the rating for Logan is doesn't say 'graphic' violence, it say 'Brutal' violence.

so just how brutal is Logan? My lad (13) wants to see it. He's seen Hacksaw ridge but i notice in the rating for Logan is doesn't say 'graphic' violence, it say 'Brutal' violence.

Well he stabs a man in the forehead with his claws for a starters, it is not a subliminal message for world peace put it that way. If he saw Hacksaw Ridge though he will be fine watching Logan. Nothing he will have not already seen in other films i dare say mate.

Well he stabs a man in the forehead with his claws for a starters, it is not a subliminal message for world peace put it that way. If he saw Hacksaw Ridge though he will be fine watching Logan. Nothing he will have not already seen in other films i dare say mate.
thanks. i watched the first 4 minutes on a dodgy cam on kodi and if its the same as that then its not too bad. i was a little perturbed by the 'brutal' rating description. haven't seen any movies with that rating lol

thanks. i watched the first 4 minutes on a dodgy cam on kodi and if its the same as that then its not too bad. i was a little perturbed by the 'brutal' rating description. haven't seen any movies with that rating lol

Just thinking the film through and i can't think of anything to extreme, now if it say's 'from the makers of human centipede' i'd have some serious reservations haha. I have never heard of 'brutal' tagging either but i can't say i have looked at ratings for years.

Just thinking the film through and i can't think of anything to extreme, now if it say's 'from the makers of human centipede' i'd have some serious reservations haha. I have never heard of 'brutal' tagging either but i can't say i have looked at ratings for years.
Hahaha human centipede. My older lad 15 came home from a mates house on Halloween where they watched movies and he watched his. He described it to me and I was like "wtf"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.