Liverpool - post match thread.

I assume the refs have a TV in the room they can watch at half time. If so, they have a chance on 50/50 pens to even things up. So today City should have had a penalty first half. Early in the second half dubious call and gives the scousersa pen. And some say the system is not corrupt

I thought Otamendi and Stones were both very composed and defended as well as I've seen them do today.
Silva was brilliant as always and needs more protection from the bad tackles he gets.
Yeah Kun missed a couple but he still scored and we would be lost without him.
Sane and KDB were quiet but Raz was fantastic in the 1st half.
Oliver was just as shite as we expected him to be but the twat of the week award goes to the linesman who flagged us offside when we weren't, yet missed the penalty we should have had and all the offsides against the Grievers.
Definitely a case of 2 points dropped again because of bad officiating or more likely biased officials.
'Raz' missed an absolute sitter first half. He then disappeared.

I assume the refs have a TV in the room they can watch at half time. If so, they have a chance on 50/50 pens to even things up. So today City should have had a penalty first half. Early in the second half dubious call and gives the scousersa pen. And some say the system is not corrupt

I'm sure they don't have access to re-runs for exactly this reason. for the same reason they're not supposed to communicate with anyone from either team at half time

Fair result, great game..

Got loads of texts from neutrals saying it was a cracking game to watch.

The ref Oliver was shite, BUT that is par for the course now, they are pretty much shite week in week out.

They had 2 decent shouts for penalties before our obvious 2 in 1 attack if we are honest.

Anthony Taylor would have give at least one pen on Otamendi for the pull on Mane, and the Yaya tackle where he didn't touch the ball at all and took the man completely out in the area.

We had an obvious pen, 2 actually within the same cross, Aguero was pulled back and Milner fouled Sterling. Could have been pen and a red.

Clichys......I don't think it was, BUT it was clumsy. in real time it looked a pen, replay , no.

We did our usual missing a load of chances in between to put the game to bed.....but Willy made 2 saves Bravo would have let in.

It could have been 4 nil to them, 4 nil to us or 4.4 at HT........it was a mental game with loads of incidents.

I think we were the better side 2nd half, Aguero missed a couple of great chances, yet Llanna missed the easiest chance of all.

We SHOULD have won it, they could have won it.

I was most pleased and surprised with the Fernando sub. It was Peps most mature, sensible sub since he joined us imo, it showed we could see a crucial game out for a draw yet still go for a win at the same time, you really can do both if you have the likes of Aguero, KD, Silva, Sane, Sterling.

The top 4 fight I can see going to the last day of the season.

Fecking robbed Clichy kicked the ball and it hit Firmino on the hand never a penalty watch the twat can give that yet he dismissed two in the gif

display

you are the first person I've seen that has meniotned the foul on sergio.....Ive said it a few times....its a blatant pull back yet not even a whisper of it.....

I can understand how the ref misses the sterling one.....its difficult to see at full speed

theres is a very soft penalty and clichy gets a lot of the ball (and most importantly gets the ball first) before contact with firmino

As for Pep, to me he has become no better not worse than Pellegrini. Sagna in as another no risk defender, or Yaya vs a Liverpool midfield, or no Kolarov as in no buildup from the back, how can he expect the team to play his way. I just don't get it. Obviously I think we will be better next year. If not, three years will do for me max. And believe me I want him to succeed big time and I think he will. But so far evidence has been very thin.

If people got disability benefits for stupidity you'd be a fucking billionaire. Sir.

Given the circumstances having been 1-0 down and being on the wrong side of some big decisions I am very pleased we came back to get a point. Sure we missed chances but so did Liverpool. Could be a big point at the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.