Full Backs?

If Kimmich could be persuaded go balls deep for him!!
Absolute quality!
Can't see it meself tho.

If Kimmich could be persuaded go balls deep for him!!
Absolute quality!
Can't see it meself tho.

Would love Kimmich, but with Lahm retiring in the summer I think he will be given the first choice right back spot.

Bayern cannot afford to lose such a talent.

Would love Kimmich, but with Lahm retiring in the summer I think he will be given the first choice right back spot.

Bayern cannot afford to lose such a talent.

Xabi retiring as well opens up a second spot in Bayern's lineup. Can't imagine they would allow it unless he insisted on the move.

You have a thing or average fullbacks? We can't get Alaba so really you want Bertrand or Rose both are decent upgrades on Clichy, but we could do so much better.

If we can't get the absolute best (Alaba), I think it's important to get proven quality in this league. It's a different style of football to the other leagues, much more pace and power, shit teams refusing to accept defeat against the top ones, and the ball spending more time in the air.

I honestly think a decent full back with at least 2 or 3 years in the Prem would be better for us than someone with perhaps more technical ability but no experience of Jamie Vardy, Andy Carroll and teams coached by Pulis and Allardyce. Not to mention the referees we have to put up with.

Xabi retiring as well opens up a second spot in Bayern's lineup. Can't imagine they would allow it unless he insisted on the move.

They are signing Sebastian Rudy(cdm/rb) and are heavily linked With James Rodriguez..As well as already having Vidal, Thiago and Renato Sanches for them positions. Think he'll be their right-back next season

Guardiola can cross Alex Sandro off his list of targets with the left-back set to renew at Juventus. [Goal Italia]

Juventus left-back Alex Sandro (26) is close to renewing his contract despite persistent interest from Manchester City. [@romeoagresti]

Opinion on Kolasinac? He's physically strong and his passing is mint. Just have a gut feeling if we do get him, it would be to partner Stones in the LCB pos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.