Liverpool - post match thread.

A draw was about the right result. Both teams were very poor in front of goal. Might have to watch the rags don't pip us to 4th place.

I think Pep might try him in the same side as Jesus for a while next season assuming he doesn't leave during the summer which cannot be dismissed out of hand.

They haven't had a lot of game time together to see if the sum is greater than the individual.

12 hours later I still can't decide whether the ref was bent, dog shot or both.

Players responded well to going behind and kept unbeaten league run going. Could have won but could easily lost. Point gained a day be crucial at the end of the season.

you may as swell just be the galaticos then and spend a tonne of money and buy world class players in every position then. why not just buy messi, ronaldo and neymar. you dont have to have 11 world class players. we are trying to create our own world class player and create long term success, not just instant success.

If you've been watching city since 1959 you'd know that what we have now is long term success.

Didn't see match as driving so listened to 5 live. Sounded a cracking match, end to end. A lot on here calling the ref but according to commentators dippers had couple of penalty shouts and yaya should have been off, not yellow. Anyway a points better than none, onwards and upwards
And you believe commentators?

Commentator said he was on - he was 5 yards off side in the first phase. Who's worse the commentator or the officials - all clueless.
Oh please, the clueless one is the one who doesn't know the rules. You I'm afraid.

Given the circumstances having been 1-0 down and being on the wrong side of some big decisions I am very pleased we came back to get a point. Sure we missed chances but so did Liverpool. Could be a big point at the end of the season.
It could also be two bad points dropped though, and it's too early to tell. Drawing at home to Liverpool isn't a problem but it becomes one when we've also dropped home points against Everton, Saints, Boro, Chavs, Spuds and Stoke.

It could also be two bad points dropped though, and it's too early to tell. Drawing at home to Liverpool isn't a problem but it becomes one when we've also dropped home points against Everton, Saints, Boro, Chavs, Spuds and Stoke.

While you're correct, stopping Liverpool from getting three points was essential and the draw is worse for them than us (as we are ahead with a game in hand)

We arguably have an easier run-in than the competition too.

What baffles me is how Clichy still gets in the team... It's becoming more apparent with every game that passes that a big downfall for us this year has been not having one full back who's up to scratch, they all seem to be on a different wavelength to the rest of the team.

Robbed by the ref, Kun missed a couple, but a point was ok. Defence looked good until Sagna started to give the ball to them.
Is it me or is Kun's movement and workrate the best it has been for years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.