It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to be amazing. And has a clause of £8.5m. If we got Dahoud and Fabinho. Surely there is no room for someone like Isco?
Depends whether Fabinho is intended for right back or midfield, if we got Dahoud I would presume Fabinho is seen as a right back mainly, think he's perfect for the inverted fullback role.

Whoever we sign i just hope they're fast. Watching Otamendi turn like an oil tanker really showed how slow our defence can be sometimes.

Yes Tolmie, yes. I need sustenance.
giphy.gif

Depends whether Fabinho is intended for right back or midfield, if we got Dahoud I would presume Fabinho is seen as a right back mainly, think he's perfect for the inverted fullback role.

He has played in midfield all season. And very well too. I doubt he would come here to convert back to RB. I see us signing 2 midfielders at most. 1 who can play the pivot. And another one that can play the Silva's/KDB's position.

We are buying brothers!!!
wuhooo

I havent got a clue.

Had a ton of work to do today and now refresh, refresh, refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.