Monaco - Post Match thread.

As was the lack of support from us the fans from the kick off.
I wasn't there so can't say for sure but from what others have said who were there including my dad it sounds like the fans got right behind the team despite a pretty horrific first half performance not to mention a lot of money was spent in order to get there. To hear that most of the players just walked down the tunnel afterwards without acknowledging the fans is pretty poor form in my opinion.

As was the lack of support from us the fans from the kick off.

There was no lack of support when we tried to rouse the team out of their slumbers as they went off at half time mate.

It was obvious from the word go that we were second best all over the pitch, and most of us were shocked to witness it, which affects the support, but you're way out of line to slag the supporters who travelled.

Just my opinion like..

I wasn't there so can't say for sure but from what others have said who were there including my dad it sounds like the fans got right behind the team despite a pretty horrific first half performance not to mention a lot of money was spent in order to get there. To hear that most of the players just walked down the tunnel afterwards without acknowledging the fans is pretty poor form in my opinion.

Yes I agree that it is poor for several players to walk off the pitch without acknowledging the fans. It doesn't change the fact that the lack of vocal support from the start of the game was poor too.

Ridiculous post!

We sang our hearts out and stood and clapped and cheered the lads at half time to try and get them going!!

There was clapping and cheering as the players walked off at half time. There hadn't been much support in the previous 45 minutes. People have paid for their tickets so they make their own choices. I'm just saying it how it was.

There was no lack of support when we tried to rouse the team out of their slumbers as they went off at half time mate.

It was obvious from the word go that we were second best all over the pitch, and most of us were shocked to witness it, which affects the support, but you're way out of line to slag the supporters who travelled.

Just my opinion like..

I travelled myself mate. As did several friends who all felt our lack of vocal suppirt was poor. It was a very poor performance first half but there was a time when we the fans got behind the team (at aways) regardless.

And the end could have accommodated far more people which caused fans to spread out.
This created a kind of emptiness and did not bring us together.
Also it was serrated by a plastic screen which did not help.

This was a game that we should have and could have won, if only we had bothered to turn up for the 1st half of the game. When we turned up for the 2nd half we were more than a match for them.

And the end could have accommodated far more people which caused fans to spread out.
This created a kind of emptiness and did not bring us together.
Also it was serrated by a plastic screen which did not help.

I was in the other end and the singing even in the 1st half was quite loud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.