Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this exist with annotations not covered up?

I have no idea, i posted the pic having seen it on here the other week and having saved it. For some reason, whoever posted it, took it down very quickly, which is a bit odd. A few on here say it is an old pic, but I dont recall seeing it before. Am surprised it hasn't generated a few more comments, but people seem to be more interested in discussing travel arrangements and leaving the ground early to get on with their lives away from City.

Getting back on topic I would love to see the new stand built on the lines of Dortmunds kop end. And if or when safe standing is brought back 15.000 to 20.000 in a all singing area would be some sight to behold and no doubt would bring a much better atmosphere to the ground a bit like the kippax of old.

Getting back on topic I would love to see the new stand built on the lines of Dortmunds kop end. And if or when safe standing is brought back 15.000 to 20.000 in a all singing area would be some sight to behold and no doubt would bring a much better atmosphere to the ground a bit like the kippax of old.
i agree

Why has this thread morphed into yet another "empty seats" moan? That's not what it's for. Start your own, or post in any of the billions already out there for it!

I hope one of the reasons for the North stand not happening yet is because perhaps the club has gone back to the drawing board. It really hit home again against Huddersfied that the lack of a main end really affects the atmosphere in a cup game. To see the North Stand changed to become the main end and heart of the home fans would be fantastic. Again with ever increasing revenues it would be good to see the pricing across the board become more affordable for fans. We have an ever increasing fans base local and beyond and the club have a massive opportunity if done correctly.

I hope one of the reasons for the North stand not happening yet is because perhaps the club has gone back to the drawing board. It really hit home again against Huddersfied that the lack of a main end really affects the atmosphere in a cup game. To see the North Stand changed to become the main end and heart of the home fans would be fantastic. Again with ever increasing revenues it would be good to see the pricing across the board become more affordable for fans. We have an ever increasing fans base local and beyond and the club have a massive opportunity if done correctly.
Agreed, although the biggest part of the atmosphere problem is state of mind rather than the stadium.

Agreed, although the biggest part of the atmosphere problem is state of mind rather than the stadium.

Yeah I know what you mean. Couldn't tell what the atmosphere was like against Liverpool watching on my mobile in a hotel in Skegness, but it has been good and bad at times this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.