Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the link to Tunnel Corporates in the CB Stand? I was sent an email by a chap in CB 125 block showing the link but my browser would not open it.
It is to do with becoming a Corporate Club ??.
The info is not for me - as since they built the walls in concourse and reduced size of WC's
and only allow access to said block through Gate P - really pisses me off.

Does anyone know the link to Tunnel Corporates in the CB Stand? I was sent an email by a chap in CB 125 block showing the link but my browser would not open it.
It is to do with becoming a Corporate Club ??.
The info is not for me - as since they built the walls in concourse and reduced size of WC's
and only allow access to said block through Gate P - really pisses me off.
I'm the mirror of you
Entrance through Y only, reduced WC facilities for ladies and gents and the removal of the bar.
Going to City has become a chore. I've had a seasoncard since 1970 and seriously thinking of packing it all in.

I'm the mirror of you
Entrance through Y only, reduced WC facilities for ladies and gents and the removal of the bar.
Going to City has become a chore. I've had a seasoncard since 1970 and seriously thinking of packing it all in.

Just fucking do it then! Think you've said it on every post you've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.