Scrolling

nw42

I appreciate this issue is no doubt my laptop rather than BM but since it's only happening on here and not any other sites can someone tell me why I'm unable to scroll using the mousewheel? I have to click and drag on the sidebar to go down a page.

This did happen before once while on BBC site but it mysteriously cleared up after a day or so.

cheers in advance.

I appreciate this issue is no doubt my laptop rather than BM but since it's only happening on here and not any other sites can someone tell me why I'm unable to scroll using the mousewheel? I have to click and drag on the sidebar to go down a page.

This did happen before once while on BBC site but it mysteriously cleared up after a day or so.

cheers in advance.

This happened to me yesterday. Just closed chrome and reopened bluemoon.

Seems to have done the trick.

I've got the same thing. If you start scrolling before the page loads, it basically locks the page so scroll no longer works. You then have to reload the page in a new tab. Tres annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.