Wilfried Zaha

Was there any truth in the stories about him banging David Moist's daughter? That would prossibly explain why the United move didn't work out.
I don't know what the truth in that was,he wasn't good enough for the move just got hyped by the media because he was going to the rags

Can't see us signing him, reminds me of when we were linked with Ayoze Perez halfway into the 14/15 season before we bought Sterling.

Possibly a ploy to put pressure on our real targets/clubs to indicate we're willing to look elsewhere. Seems like it's standard practice with City to be linked with multiple players of the same position.

Very impressed with him last night he was outstanding and terrorised the Arsenal LB Monreal. Must admit in the past he has lacked consustancy and his decision making was sometimes not where it needed to be but jeez he looks a player now!

Very impressed with him last night he was outstanding and terrorised the Arsenal LB Monreal. Must admit in the past he has lacked consustancy and his decision making was sometimes not where it needed to be but jeez he looks a player now!

This, if Sanchez thing is one of those media crap, I would look at this guy.

Maybe it's just a purple patch but he is absolutely terrorizing defenses right now, carved out Arsenal and Chelsea like anything.
I know he has been inconsistent in the past but I have full faith in Pep to get the real best out of him.

Looked good last night. Strong, determined and a threat every time he got the ball.

Confidence is key with players and this is built on playing regularly and developing form.

If we got him he would flit in and out of the side.
May Turn into a wet lettuce as a result.

Reference Scott Sinclair.

Looked good last night. Strong, determined and a threat every time he got the ball.

Confidence is key with players and this is built on playing regularly and developing form.

If we got him he would flit in and out of the side.
May Turn into a wet lettuce as a result.

Reference Scott Sinclair.

Zaha is 10x the player Sinclair is though. If we got him he'd get the Pep treatment too, whereas Mancini treated Sinclair like he never wanted him and never thought he was good enough, which made him even worse than he was.

Zaha is 10x the player Sinclair is though. If we got him he'd get the Pep treatment too, whereas Mancini treated Sinclair like he never wanted him and never thought he was good enough, which made him even worse than he was.

Sinclair is also a complete system player, and it's why he suddenly looks half decent under Rodgers again. One trick pony in that regard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.