Paulo Dybala

I'm still not sold on Dybala. I know its unpopular. But o just don't see it yet. He was wonderful yesterday, those 2 goals were WC worthy. But...

Something about his game is just loose. When I watch him, I don't see a young Kun like most do. I see a young Firmino. Very good but not WC.

However it seems most people think he is. I don't see it just yet.
You know what, i think the comparison you see with Firmino is intresting. I see where you are coming from, now i think of it they do share alot of traits.

I'm still not sold on Dybala. I know its unpopular. But o just don't see it yet. He was wonderful yesterday, those 2 goals were WC worthy. But...

Something about his game is just loose. When I watch him, I don't see a young Kun like most do. I see a young Firmino. Very good but not WC.

I don't see Dybala the same as Kun at all. Kun was more tenacious as a goalscorer, but Dybala has better technique and a better passer.

Sane,Jesus,Sterling
------ Dybala---------

Nobody in Europe would match this for potential. Simply frightening , and would terrorize defenses for many years.

Don't think too many top defenders are frightened, more likely relieved to see him play

I fear these kinds of players hoping that if we buy them they are not flash in a pan type. He does look like going the Aguero Sanchez trajectory but its a year too early to tell. He wasn't this good last season.

I don't see Dybala the same as Kun at all. Kun was more tenacious as a goalscorer, but Dybala has better technique and a better passer.

I agree.

Dybala looks a better footballer than Kun, but Sergio's pace and power in his pomp a few year back was a sight to behold at times.

Just renewed his contract with Juve. Forget him.

In Italy and Spain sometimes players renew to be sold at higher prices .... more money for agent and team and the player in fact receives a double salary increase, I believe that Dybala will leave from juve only for Barcelona or Ream Madrid

Sometimes I wonder if you even watch football at all, the feeling I get is that you pretend to be someone who knows everything. But this takes the cake, comparing Firmino, to Dybala, seriously? Firmino is an attacking midfielder who plays as a striker and has 0 eye for goal and runs around a lot with his workrate, Dybala is one of the most lethal finishers in Europe, freekicks, penalties, everything.

And you seem obsessed with saying Zinchenko should play as a fullback, when he's a wide playmaker, lol. Not even close to having the qualities of a PL-fullback. Would be the weakest fullback in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.