Last Jedi teaser trailer

Never seen any. Might do a Star Wars week. What order do I watch ? The year of release or ?

Read a synopsis of 1 on imdb rather than watch the film as it may put you off bothering with the rest, then go in number order, but watch rougue one between number 3 and number 4 if you want it in it's time line.

If you want it for best first watch rogue one then the original trilogy, force awakens and the prequuls last this time watch phantom menace.

Liked the trailer, gave nothing away plot wise while giving up snippets of action and even the last tagline could be part of a larger sentance and just be teaaing us into thinking a complety different direction luke is going.

Never seen any. Might do a Star Wars week. What order do I watch ? The year of release or ?
The correct order is

The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith
Rogue One
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
The Force Awakens

I would skip the first two as they are shite and would probably confuse you as they dont advance the plot in any way.

If you want to explore the lore and universe of star wars I would also recommend the cartoon series Star Wars the Clone Wars set between films 2 and 3(its ok, it just sets up the relationship between Anakin and Obi Wan, which is hugely important in the Star Wars universe) and also Star Wars Rebels(which I think is brilliant) and that is set between films 3 and 4

The correct order is

The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith
Rogue One
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
The Force Awakens

I would skip the first two as they are shite and would probably confuse you as they dont advance the plot in any way.

If you want to explore the lore and universe of star wars I would also recommend the cartoon series Star Wars the Clone Wars set between films 2 and 3(its ok, it just sets up the relationship between Anakin and Obi Wan, which is hugely important in the Star Wars universe) and also Star Wars Rebels(which I think is brilliant) and that is set between films 3 and 4
Trouble is of he watches the prequels it spoils one of the biggest moments in cinema in the original trilogy, I'd watch rogue one then the original,trilogy, force awakens then watch the prequels (if you really have to)

Hmm; yet another Star Wars film. What's that now; 8 or 9? I know SW fans will be delighted but, to me, it smacks of milking something for all it's worth.

Lucas originally planned to do 9 episodes when the first was released in the 70s. This will be the 8th so if what he planned goes ahead then there will be 1 more episode left after this...... unless like you said Disney decide to milk it as much as possible, and knowing Disney they probably will do.

You can't skip Attack of the Clones then watch Revenge of the Sith, they're too closely linked.
Watch them in the order they were released in. Rogue One wouldn't make any sense without a background knowledge of the events after, it's not written with new fans in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.