TV Series

I've only watched a few box sets, don't have the patience to sit through them. That said i've just finished watching 'Peaky Blinders' and thoroughly enjoyed the 1st series. Hope the 2nd series is as good.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Shetland on Netflix. Really enjoying it so far, although a little ashamed to say I had to put the subtitles on in the first episode til I got the hang of the accents again, defo been in the states too long...

Recently expanded my cable coverage and have access to the entire Magnum P.I. episode catalog. It isn't as great as I imagined but still holds up pretty damn well after what (?) over 30 years. Some good writing with some memorable characters and a great locale. You'd be hard pressed to find a similar series now with such good production values. Not surprised it ran for 8 years.

13 reasons why, excellent
The most heartrending fictional thing I've ever watched. Watched all episodes in a couple of days a week ago and I'm still emotionally affected of it. Some of the scenes were just to much for me and such a sad story in general. I'd still recommend it though as it's a great and addictive serie but damn it's hard to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.