Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

It's fucking ridiculous that every time a man doesn't act like a punching bag for a woman that everyone gets up in arms about it. This is the fucking attitude that makes so many women think they can do what they want without repercussion. This is the attitude that so many men who suffer from domestic abuse from their gf/wife are laughed at by police instead of being helped. "You shouldn't hit a woman" should be "you shouldn't hit anyone".

As long as this uproar and white knighting continues to happen when a man defends himself then it's going to keep happening.

I don't think it makes him manly at all. I don't think it has the opposite effect either. In fact, it was you that brought the word up. It really has nothing to do with the situation at all but is a worm you threw out to fish for a bite or in an attempt to shame anyone disagreeing with you from not posting.

He's doing his job, he's within his legal rights to defend himself.

Funny, but when people in America shoot people "within their legal rights" you have a hissy fit.

Just because the law allows you great latitude, doesn't mean you should always push the envelope.

What is the opposite effect of manly? Did I say it made him that, whatever that is in your own mind?

Not sure why you get so personal so quickly. Is there something missing in your life? Do you need a hug? I'll betcha Karen would give you one!

Personally, I abhor personal violence, and I think it is a blight on English culture, usually fueled by England's binge drinking culture and growing drug culture. Shame.

Hmmmm, push or punch?

Tough call when faced with a drunk woman in high heels.

Look at his arm movement if that's how you punch I hope you haven't been in many scraps. I would also look up the words involuntary reaction which seems to have passed a few people by.

why is there even a debate? you want equality, if you're going to throw a punch then you can't hide by draconian inequality when it suits you.
Wanting equality got them 6 or 7 years added on to their retirement age...not sure women wanted equality REALLY

Funny, but when people in America shoot people "within their legal rights" you have a hissy fit.

What is the opposite effect of manly? Did I say it made him that, whatever that is in your own mind?
I'm one of those weird people that think getting slapped isn't quite as bad as being shot. But I'm strange like that.

Manly shouldn't come into it. It was you that suggested that anyone thinking the bkuncer was correct wasn't a man. No one else was treading that path before you piped up.

This comes down to a drunk women throwing a punch and the bouncer punching her back when he could have pushed her away or talked her down,a women not a 20st brick shithouse,

I'm gonna take a slightly contrary view. I don't think he punches her, but slaps her. A punch would almost certainly have decked her given that she already appears off balance. Secondly, I'm married to a Scouse and I visit Mathew Street, where this footage was taken, fairly regularly. This doesn't look like one of those times, but on a Friday or Saturday night it teeters on the edge of being out of control every single week, with riot vans at either end of the street as a matter of course. It has sadly become like Bournemouth, a magnet for pissed up hen parties. I've been in bars there on 2 or 3 occasions now when women in those parties have kicked off (not with me I hasten to add). It may not be right for a bloke to clock a woman, but sometimes they are goaded into it by women spoiling for a fight and thinking they won't get a whack back whilst they've got an army of their drunken mates with them. In this footage neither of them comes out of it well IMO

Look at his arm movement if that's how you punch I hope you haven't been in many scraps. I would also look up the words involuntary reaction which seems to have passed a few people by.
This is the guy that was stating the United passenger was asking for it by not complying don't forget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.