Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

In the post to which you responded, she was talking about hospital.

Yes but I have a memory and remembered what she had already suggested. I'm smart like that.

Just accept you thought you saw an opportunity and then now realise you were wrong.

Are you two going to stop this dick measuring or are you going to continue following each other around the forum spoiling threads?

This is the guy that was stating the United passenger was asking for it by not complying don't forget.
Yep, that's exactly what I said. You reached so far, it smacks of desperation. Looking for a posse on the internet is a teen tale sign. Bravo.

After all, you never change the subject, never get personal, but it is always telling when someone starts to attack people personally to others on an Internet forum.

Stay classy, San Diego!

Read the thread. I've not posted anything remotely out of turn.
Don't worry I've been reading it, I'm a sad Mod that's got fuck all else to do but all I'm getting is you two trying to point score like the other night.

If its getting on my tits then I'm sure others must share the same view?

Read the thread. I've not posted anything remotely out of turn.
Hey, hey, it was him, not me, waaaaaah!

Seriously, you sound like a whiny little woman. Give it a rest.

Who knew thinking not smacking a woman full in the face was a contentious issue that would devolve into personal attacks? Go figure! Bravura performance.

Bye.

I reckon that bouncer would be throwing haymakers left right and centre dealing with posters on this thread! Haha!

Don't worry I've been reading it, I'm a sad Mod that's got fuck all else to do but all I'm getting is you two trying to point score like the other night.

If its getting on my tits then I'm sure others must share the same view?
Feel free to pm me any posts of mine that you believe broke the CoC.

Hey, hey, it was him, not me, waaaaaah!

Seriously, you sound like a whiny little woman. Give it a rest.

Who knew thinking not smacking a woman full in the face was a contentious issue that would devolve into personal attacks? Go figure! Bravura performance.

Bye.
You really believe a big burly doorman smacking a drunken woman, in high stilletos, wouldnt result in her hitting the deck unconscious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.