General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a hard conservative area full of angry old white people. This means I can vote labour safe in the knowledge it will make no difference. Mind you, I voted brexit just because remain was going to win.....

We have a Labour MP in bloody Simon Danczuk in Rochdale and I think last time he had a majority of about 10,000. So for what it's worth I'll probably see who out of the Lib Dems or Conservatives are most likely to shift him and go for them.

Labour, if not would vote green, but will be labour just to make sure the lass standing for lib dems deffinately doesn't get in, as she was useless when our councilor previously

Saying that as we were already.in am election campaign in gorton only had one lot knock on up to now and that was the communists, tories know not to bother as they have no chance in gorton.

We have a Labour MP in bloody Simon Danczuk in Rochdale and I think last time he had a majority of about 10,000. So for what it's worth I'll probably see who out of the Lib Dems or Conservatives are most likely to shift him and go for them.

Danczuks presently suspended so cannot stand in this election, so you will have a new labour candidate.

I'm stuck between

Lena Savaroni
Ed Balls
The Mule Train Man
A speciality dog act
Honey G
and Craig from BB1

Decisions decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.