ticket prices for semi- final

So after all that, we've sold our original 32,000 allocation plus the extra 1000 tickets the FA gave us.

I had a look at Red Cafe and to be fair there were very few posts taking the piss out of us in relation to the news the other day that we still had some tickets available. In fact, a United fan posted this:

"We didn't sell it out last year for the semi final either.

The semi final's being at Wembley is a joke anyway, massively unfair to fans of the Northern based teams. Potentially got to fork out for 2 trips to Wembley in the space of a month."

So after all that, we've sold our original 32,000 allocation plus the extra 1000 tickets the FA gave us.

I had a look at Red Cafe and to be fair there were very few posts taking the piss out of us in relation to the news the other day that we still had some tickets available. In fact, a United fan posted this:

"We didn't sell it out last year for the semi final either.

The semi final's being at Wembley is a joke anyway, massively unfair to fans of the Northern based teams. Potentially got to fork out for 2 trips to Wembley in the space of a month."

Was just gonna post something similar. A rag pal of mine (I know, I know) said they didn't sell out completely last season.... was all over the news, oh hang on...!

Always stupid of the rags and rag infested media to start crowing about something when there was still a good three days of sales left. Mind you the damage is done people will just remember the original headline as they won't correct it the fuckers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.